3Sigma Systems | Bag Handling Equipment Manufacturer
3Sigma™ provides Bulk Bag Unloaders (Super Sack Dischargers), LaborSave™ Automatic Bag Emptying Systems, and Vibratory Feeders. 3Sigma also supplies Bulk Material Handling Equipment that integrates with the Bag Unloading Systems, such as Pneumatic Conveyors, Mechanical Conveyors, and Material Crushers.
BULK BAG UNLOADERS
Also commonly called bulk bag unloaders, bulk bag dispensers, super sack unloaders, super sack dischargers, super sack dispenser, big bag unloaders, big bag dischargers, big bag dispensers, FIBC unloaders, FIBC dischargers and FiBC dispensers, provide a safe, dust-free and convenient way to handle and discharge bulk bags. CMT provides Bulk Bag Unloaders that make handling of bags practical and efficient by providing an easy and safe method to lift, support and discharge. Our bulk bag unloaders eliminate dust and spillage associated with other methods of bulk bag handling. Since CMT specializes in bulk material handling equipment, we build systems that provide controlled, regulated discharge with a variety of feed devices and weight control options.
General Bulk Bag Unloader Customer Goals
- Dust Free Bulk Bag Unloading.
- Unload your densified product reliably with a Bulk Bag unloader.
- A Bulk Bag Discharger for Total Bulk Bag Discharging
- Minimal moving parts/ Minimal maintenance.
3Sigma Bulk Bag Unloader Features
- Dust-Tight Bulk Bag Unloading
- Guaranteed Discharge with a Bulk Bag Dischrager that has No Moving Parts
- Full Platform/Bulk Bag Support
- The Bulk Bag Discharger never Breaks the Spout Seal
- Patented Liner Retention System
- Easiest/Least Steps to Load and Unload
- The Bulk Bag Unloader requires Minimal Maintenance
LABORSAVE AUTOMATIC SACK EMPTYING SYSTEMS
The patented LaborSave™ is a fully automatic, highly effective sack emptying system that results in significant savings from increased efficiency, less waste of raw material and less labor. The cost-efficient LaborSave has four models to meet a range of needs. The LaborSave™ is ideal for loading silos, day tanks or bulk trucks. Carolina Material Technologies offers the LaborSave as a stand-alone system and also offers a complete system solution including pneumatic or mechanical conveying, silos, day tanks, bin vent filters, level controls and discharging equipment to meet your requirements.
General Sack Emptying Customer Goals
- Dust Free Bag Unloading.
- Fully Automate the Process to Reduce Labor Costs.
- Fully Empty the Material From the Bags
- Unload 400-1300 Bags Per Hour
LaborSave Sack Emptying System Features
- Dust-Tight Sack Unloading
- Guaranteed Discharge From Bags
- Completely Automated
- Up to 1300 Bags/Hour – 32.5 Tons /Hour
- More Than 99.99% Empty
- Total Elimination of Manual Lifting
- Tremendous Savings in Raw Materials, Labor, Storage and Transportation
3Sigma offers Mass Flowing Vibratory Weigh feeders based upon 3Sigma’s exclusive GeoTray™ feed tray and MassMate™ mass flow hopper. Mass Flow Feeding, High Frequency Dribble Feed, Instant Off and No Moving Parts make it the weigh feeder of choice for a variety of dry bulk products. The GeoMate™ Vibratory weigh feeder design is simplistic in nature. With one basic design, very small, field changeable modifications are made to each GeoTray™ to meet the needs of a broad range of products.
Why a Vibratory weigh feeder?
- Less dependence on manpower
- Better rates of efficiency
- Optimal power consumption
- Lower error rates
- Round-the-clock operation
- Better profits
3Sigma Vibratory Feeder Features
- Stainless Steel Construction for Superior Flow Characteristics
- FeedTray Isolation - Allows for FeedTray Oscillation and Proper Cross Sectional Shear.
- GeoTray™ FeedTray - One-Piece Weldment. No bearings. No bushings. No seals. No moving parts. Simplistic Design.
- MassMate™ Mass Flow Hopper - No Agitation Required. Mass Flow Design Means No Moving Parts!